Thursday 21 June 2012

Zoo Lates!

Last Friday I went to the ZSL London Zoo with Logan, James and Erin for Zoo Lates. It's an adult only event from 6-10pm where you can see all the animals and watch live entertainment.  They have comedy shows, improv, cabaret or you can go to silent disco. They even have face painting (yes really!). There are champagne, Pimms and Ale bars in various areas of the zoo as well as an international food festival where we got the best mac n cheese.  If anyone knows me they know how much I love a zoo.  I really think the Bronx Zoo or Central Park Zoo needs to bring this idea over to NY! It was rather pricey at 25 quid but it was worth it.  The zoo is at the end of Regents Park. The park is beautiful and if the weather had been warmer and drier, I definitely would go back to take a nap in the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment